All content by G Adventures
The melody of horns floating through the air, classic cars parked in colonial squares and revolutionary statues—get over the resort wall and discover the real Cuba! Travel east to Santiago de Cuba and Baracoa and encounter the birthplace of Cuban rhythms and revolutionary fervour. Soak in Spanish heritage while exploring churches, forts and cobblestone streets. Overnight in homestays for an immersive Cuban experience few travellers get to experience. Don't just walk down the road less travelled—dance down it. Viva la Revolución!
- Dancing salsa with the locals.
- Walking in Che Guevara's footsteps.
- Bonding with your host family in a homestay.
- Exploring breathtaking beaches.
Salsa Lesson in Trinidad, Group dinner in Trinidad, Entrance and visit to Castillo del Morro.
Group Size Notes
Max 15, avg 10
4 breakfasts and 1 dinner.
Allow CUC380-600 for meals not included.
Private van, taxis, plane, walking.
Hotels (4 nts), homestays (10 nts).
- USA / Canada 1 855 667 9501
- United Kingdom 0844 272 2120
- Australia 1300 884 162
- New Zealand 0800 333 415
- Germany 01805 70 90 30 70
- Rest of World 00 1 855 667 9501