Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise
Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
The Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise takes you on a 2-hour adventure to the spectacular scenery and wildlife which make coastal British Columbia world famous. Grab a seat on a custom-designed, high-speed, 28 ft. rigid hull inflatable. With an experienced guide at the helm, you won't miss a thing as you speed across Horseshoe Bay to The Strait of Georgia.
You'll find yourself racing beside steep cliffs, exploring caves, and spotting harbour seals at play. A highlight of the cruise is Pam Rocks, popular with Harbour Seals and majestic bald eagles soaring overhead. Cruise out into The Strait of Georgia to see awesome views of Vancouver. On your return to Horseshoe Bay you'll view spectacular waterfront homes around West Vancouver.
The Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise is fast but safe. The aluminum hull design with inflatable tubes makes it comfortable in calm or rough water. Depending on the weather, either Mustang Integrity suits or approved life vests are provided for your comfort and safety. The vessel is equipped with VHF radio and a cell phone. Just relax and enjoy the ride!
What to Wear:
- Layered clothing works really well and closed shoes are best
- Sunglasses are a good idea on bright days as well as sunscreen
- Extra clothes or bags can be locked in a storage room at the office so that they do not get wet on the boat
- 2-hour high speed eco-tour
- Survival suit, gloves and weather goggles
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option selected)
- Gst (goods and services tax)
What isn't included
- Gratuity (optional)
- Food and drinks