Quebec City Dinner Cruise
Quebec City Dinner Cruise information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Relax on a Quebec City dinner cruise as enjoy a night of fine dining and dancing. Dine on a delectable 5-course dinner with wine to match as you cruise past enchanting Old Quebec. Dance the night away as the stars come out, with the city as your backdrop.
Cast off for fine dining aboard the AML Louis Jolliet, Quebec City's unique cruising restaurant. As the sun goes down, take in all the magic of Quebec by night. The fabulous view from the glass-enclosed decks sets the stage for a special evening.
The chef has prepared for you a meal worthy of the Captain's Table. Order from a set menu, with choices such as Atlantic salmon fillets, chicken supreme, fillet mignon and not to mention the captain's delight -- always a favorite for dessert! See sample menu below (subject to change). Your wine steward will offer wine suggestions to complement your gourmet meal.
No dinner cruise is complete without music! Leave your cares behind as you listen to lounge music or DJ entertainment, and dance under the stars with romantic Quebec City as your backdrop.Sample Menu
- Chef’s choice
- Verrine of celeriac, prosciutto and radicchio with pastis dressing
- Seafood panaché
- Roasted pear salad with poppy seeds and honey
- Chicken breast with grilled vegetables, goat cheese and roasted tomatoes in a demi-glace sauce
- Atlantic salmon filet with a panko herb crust, white butter, saffron and chive sauce
- Beef filet mignon with truffle Bordelaise sauce
- Captain’s delight
- 5-course dinner
- Onboard music
- Gst (goods and services tax)
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)