Government House

sights / Architecture

Government House information

Opening hours
10am-4pm Mon-Fri Jul & Aug
Something wrong?
Submit a correction

Within the sprawling gardens of Victoria Park is Government House. This striking colonial mansion, with its grand hall, Palladian window and Doric columns, has been home to PEI's lieutenant governors since 1835. In 2003 the Hon JL Bernard broke with an almost 170-year-old tradition and opened its doors to the public.