Ottawa City Hop-on Hop-off Tour and Cruise
Ottawa City Hop-on Hop-off Tour and Cruise information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Explore Canada's capital from both land and water on this comprehensive two-hour hop-on-hop-off tour of Ottawa. Combining a bus tour of Ottawa's highlights and a choice of Ottawa River Cruise or Rideau Canal Cruise, for a complete tour experience there's no better way to see Ottawa.
You'll see all the sights on your Ottawa city tour, and learn about the history of the region from your bilingual tour guide. Plus you'll have fabulous views from aboard an open-top double-decker bus or historic trolley. The hop-on, hop-off tour runs in a continuous circle daily, from 10:00am until 3:00pm, officially starting on the corner of Sparks and Elgin Streets.
After your city tour you will have the choice of an Ottawa River Cruise or Rideau Canal Cruise:
- The 75-minute, fully narrated Ottawa River Cruise provides majestic views of Parliament Hill, Rideau Falls and 24 Sussex Drive, the Prime Minister's residence, which can only be seen from the riverbank.
- The 75-minute Rideau Canal Cruise along this world-famous artificial canal passes Dow's Lake, Commissioners Park and wonderful examples of Ottawa's world-renowned architecture.
This tour is seasonal, operating from May through to October.
- Transport on an open-top double decker bus or historic trolley
- Boat cruise down either the rideau canal or the ottawa river
- Local taxes
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Admissions to attractions and sites
- Hotel pickup and drop-off. if you would like hotel pickup and drop-off, please contact the local supplier. additional cost is $5 cad.