Whistler Wilderness Snowmobile Run
Whistler Wilderness Snowmobile Run information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Carve your way through Whistler's remote backcountry of the Callaghan Valley, site of the 2010 Winter Olympic nordic events, on a mountain snowmobile. Rugged wilderness surrounds you, while you ride through deep forested trails and out across frozen lakes. For a truly unique morning, you can choose to include a stop at a rustic cabin for an authentic Canadian Yukon breakfast, cooked on an old fashioned wood stove.
Carve your way through the backcountry in the Callaghan Valley, where you will be mesmerized by the remote and rugged wilderness that only few get to experience. As you ride through a secret playground, the surrounding Coastal Mountain Range will take your breath away. Your experienced guides will lead you through the deep forest and to Alexander Falls, where you'll explore the pristine background of the Callaghan Valley.If you choose to include breakfast, mid-way through your run you will stop at a rustic cabin for a full Yukon feast including Canadian bacon, Yukon potatoes, eggs, pancakes with real maple syrup and more, all cooked on an old fashioned wood stove. After recharging, head back on the snowmobile to continue your adventure. Please Note:
- Children must be at least 12 years old to ride as a passenger with an adult.
- This tour is rated as Intermediate. It is appropriate for adventurous beginners to intermediate drivers. Great mix of moderate terrain.
- 3 hour snowmobile tour
- Professional guide
- Full breakfast, if option selected
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Gst tax
What isn't included
- Gratuity (optional)
- Collision coverage ($20 payable directly to the tour operator on day of departure)