Win a trip for two to the legendary Napa Valley
Enjoy a 5-day trip exploring the legendary Napa Valley, USD$2,000 (check) and an itinerary packed with exclusive experiences showcasing the world's premier wine, food, arts and wellness destination.
The itinerary will include:
- 4 nights in a Historic Deluxe Room at the Napa River Inn, the only locally-owned luxury hotel in downtown Napa, ideally situated in the Historic Napa Mill, a National Registered Landmark built in 1884. For more information, visit Napa River Inn.
- Breakfast in bed from Sweetie Pies bakery.
Surrounding the Napa River Inn are the charming shops and restaurants of the historic Napa Mill area where you'll enjoy:
- $100 dining credit at Angele Restaurant, which features a menu that layers elements from traditional recipes with contemporary influences.
- Two tickets and a VIP table to Silo's Jazz Club at the Historic Napa Mill, where great wine is paired with great music.
- Two Downtown Napa Wine Tasting Cards. With 12 wine tasting rooms within walking distance of each other, Napa Downtown is a wine-lover's paradise. Using the Taste Napa Downtown card, you can taste from among thousands of incredible boutique, hard-to-find wines.
When you're in the mood to venture further afield, take in the spectacular beauty of the Napa Valley's vineyards and miles of nature preserves with:
- A private barrel tasting and cave tour at Robinson Family Vineyards, in the Stags Leap district. The tour will give you an insider's look at one of the Napa's 400 wineries, 95% of which are family owned and operated.
- A naturalist-led hiking tour of Dunn-Wildlake Preserve, one of the pristine wild life areas protected by The Land Trust of Napa County.
- A curator-led tour of the Napa Valley Museum, where you'll experience expressions of the region's arts, history and culture.
For more ideas to plan your trip, visit www.legendarynapavalley.com.
Offer is valid from 1 September 2011 through 31 August 2012, Sunday through Thursday only. At least 30-days notice is required for bookings and all elements are subject to availability. Read the full competition terms and conditions.