Albergue da Costa Hostel
AddressAv. Praia de Ponta Negra 8932, Ponta Negra NatalSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Lonely Planet review
This super-friendly hostel has comfortable dorms, good breakfasts, ample common spaces and laid-back management. Other attractions include free use of bikes and skateboards, surfboard rental and regular social activities (dance lessons, live music, barbecues, etc). There’s also a surf and kitesurfing school. English, Italian and Spanish are spoken.
Our independent authors have visited Albergue da Costa Hostel and selected this as one of our recommended hostels in Natal.
Services & facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Included
Bureau de Change/ATM
- Currency Exchange
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Washing machine
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool
Description provided by property
Located in Ponta Negra Beach, the picture postcard city of Natal, Albergue da Costa Hostel is close to everything you need in a town.
ACTIVITIES: Gym Class, Dance Classes, Tai Chi Chu an and Capoeira.
Double rooms: In suite, HD TV, AirCo, Wi-Fi and minibar.
Shared Rooms: In Suite, Lockers, Fun or Airco, maximum of 6 beds.
Reception: 8 am to 10 pm (late check-in it will be always someone waiting for you).
BAR and RESTAURANT
- Pizzas and Crepes
- HAPPY HOURS
- Music Bands
COMMON AREAS AND SERVICES
- Hammocks and maps to hang out an any time.
- HD TV and DVD room.
- Book exchange.
- Desktop and WIFI zone.
- Gueste kitchen provided of everything to cook and share tastes and smells from all around the world.
- Surf rentals and Surf classes
- Surf week trip with lodging and classes.
- Travel agency and tour guide assistence.
- Buggy Tour: a whole day trip to the north or south shore, you are going to see big sand dunes, sweet water lagoons, more than 20 beaches and many attractions in this beautiful adventure.
- Maracaja beach: a coral reef located from 7 kilometres from the coast, a great place to snorkeling.
- Ferando de Noronha: a volcano island located from 360 km of Natal. A brazilian paradise of scuba diving and surfing.
Come experience NATALand make some new friends. We'll always be here ready to receive you with open arms.
Oxente meninos to esperando o qu!!!? Venha nos conhec!!!
Interesting places nearby
One of the most popular spots in Ponta Negra, catering across several age brackets, Decky provides live rock, blues, jazz or MPB every...
A simple, open-air place handy to the Albergue da Costa, Tempero Mineiro does good-value pratos feitos (plate of the day) of steak,...