Rio de Janeiro
- Hotel accommodation on world famous Copacabana Beach
- Visit the iconic Christ the Redeemer statue at Corcovado or Sugar Loaf Mountain for spectacular views of Rio
- Explore Rio's historic neighborhoods, colonial architecture, museums, and natural sights
- Time to relax and indulge in Rio's vibrant restaurants, beaches, nightlife, and shopping
Tour description provided by World Expeditions
From the Corcovado or Sugar Loaf Mountain, Rio is one of the most spectacular and vibrant cities in the world. From our hotel situated right on Copacabana, there is ample free time to enjoy Rio's nightlife, restaurants, beaches, shopping, watch football at the Maracana and much more in this cosmopolitan masterpiece.
- 3 breakfasts
- 3 nights hotel on copacabana beach (at carnival and holiday seasons, supplements apply)
- Airport transfers (transport is non private / non exclusive)
- Day 1 Arrive Rio de Janeiro
- Day 2 to 3 Free days to enjoy Rio
- Day 4 In Rio de Janeiro. Transfer to airport where trip concludes.