Che Lagarto hostel Ipanema
AddressRua Paul Redfern N48 Ipanema Rio de JaneiroSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
The best location in Rio! It’s one block away from the best beach! Located on a young and modern neighborhood. It’s perfect to make friends, share, enjoy and celebrate the city a lot. We are close to everything that you want: beaches, restaurants, bars and parties!!!
The preferential choice of our guests! Everyone recommend us! Confortable rooms and common areas. Private and shared bedrooms 100% equipped. All of our bedrooms includes private bathrooms and air-conditioning. Services and benefits for an unforgettable moment. Amazing full breakfast included, computers with internet and Wi-Fi free, transfers, excursions and tourist information service, and always with the best care from our staff!
Che Lagarto Hostel Ipanema is ideal to have fun and exchanging travel tips and of course, having unforgettable experiences with people from around the world in one of our many common areas. It features a shared kitchen, a fun bar where you may chill out in a relaxed fun environment with other guests.
To make your stay complete, we offer transfer services and excursions so you enjoy this city the most. And as always, the Che Lagarto Hostels team expects to give you tourist information and expert advice. Come live an unforgettable experience!
We offer shared dormitories with private bathrooms, A/C, mixt or female dorms; Private bedrooms with double bed, LED TV, also with A/C and private bathroom.
Che Lagarto Hostels is the largest chain of private hostels in South America, present in the best tourist destinations and always looking for our guests to have the best experience on each of our Hostels. We are currently present in 5 countries: Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Uruguay and Chile; over 30 Hostels and Suites in different cities. We have a history of over 18 years in the market, growing every year.
- Breakfast Buffet Included (from 8 to 10am)
- Shared kitchen for guests (open from 14h to 21h)
- Computers with Internet access
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV room
- Bar (from 16h to 24h)
- Lockers (in all bedrooms. Bring the lock)
- Towels (private rooms only)
- Cleaning Service
- 24 hour hot water
- Air conditioning (in all bedrooms)
Facilities with extra charge:
- Transfer in & out (To book a transfer, contact the Hostel)
- Transfer to other Che Lagartos
- Tours: City Tour; Favela Tour; Rio Walk; Soccer games; tours to Angra dos Reis, Búzios and Petrópolis; Favela Funk Party; Rio Boat Club, Hang gliding.
TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION
During special periods like: CARNIVAL - NEW YEAR’S – HOLIDAYS:
- 100 % payment in advance is required.
- If the reservation is canceled 30 or more days before the check-in date, only 70% of the booking value will be refunded.
- If the reservation is canceled between 29 and 15 days before check-in date, only 50% of the booking value will be refunded.
- If the reservation is canceled 15 days before to the check-in, or less, there will be no refund of the booking value.
Each reservation is for an individual bed, although you book the same number of beds as the room has, this doesn’t guarantee that all people are going to be in the same room.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed without their parents or responsible adult and they must stay in a private room.
-Our prices are set in USD. The exchange rate to local currency used is not the official daily one, because of the market variation. The exchange rate used is established by Che Lagarto, the exchange rate shown on the website can change. Please contact us for more information.
-The payment can use Reais or Dollars.
- We accept Visa and Mastercard credit cards for payments over R$ 200.
It´s forbidden to:
- Drink or eat inside the rooms.
- Bring hard liquor into the hostel.
- Smoke or use drugs in the Hostel.
Check-In: from 2pm
Check-Out: until 11am
*Half of the daily rate will be charged for late check out between 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM. After 2:00 PM a full daily rate will be charged.
Services & facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Airport Transfers
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
Interesting places nearby
Hidden in the back of a small shopping center, Empório Zen offers shiatsu, acupuncture, aromatherapy, Ayurvedic massage, Reiki and other...
Something of a novelty for cariocas , Lord Jim is one of several English-style pubs scattered about the Zona Sul. Darts,...
In the top tier of the city's Japanese restaurants, Ten Kai serves mouthwatering sashimi and sushi, and maintains the strong culinary...