Join our wildlife and nature travel chat on Twitter at #LPChat
How do I take part?
1) Check out Lonely Planet’s wildlife and nature interests page.
2) Follow @lonelyplanet and the hashtag #LPChat on Twitter on Thursday 22nd May from 5-6pm GMT+1/12-1pm EDT.
3) Questions will be ordered Q1, Q2, Q3 etc. To answer Q1, begin your tweet with A1. For Q2, A2 and so on.
4) Add #LPChat to all of your tweets during the Twitter chat, so others (including @lonelyplanet) can see what you’re saying.
5) Bring your best travel tales and tips!
Introducing our co-hosts, Cristina and Hal of Travel For Wildlife.
Zoologist Cristina and her husband Hal have been traveling the world in search of wildlife for the past five years. Together they founded Travel For Wildlife, where they blog about their wildlife adventures and promote responsible wildlife tourism.
Before they met, Cristina studied wolves, jackals and wild dogs in the field, while Hal was busy visiting all seven continents to film and photograph wild animals. His famous photo sequence of a leopard attacking a crocodile has been published in newspapers, magazines and books around the world. He is the founder of Dodo Films and producer of the critically acclaimed series “The Enviro-Mentals”. Hal and Cristina now live in the mountains of North Carolina with their two cats, Sadie and Scamper, and are planning on taking them camping in their next wildlife adventure…
Follow them on Twitter at @Travel4Wildlife.
Terms & Conditions: Entrants must be 13 years old or over. Judges’ decision is final. Promoter: Lonely Planet Publications Ltd of 201 Wood Lane, London, W12 7TQ, UK. The winner will be notified via direct message and public tweet on Twitter. The winner must claim their prize and provide an address for delivery within 7 days of being notified, otherwise the judges may select another winner. Prize: a copy of A Year Watching Wildlife, as chosen by Lonely Planet, valued at GB£14.99.