Vienna Coffee-Tasting Experience at Café Museum and the Augarten Porcelain Factory
Vienna Coffee-Tasting Experience at Café Museum and the Augarten Porcelain Factory information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Experience the delight of Viennese coffee on this two-part coffee-tasting tour. Over two days (they don’t have to be consecutive), taste different coffees (and desserts!) at two Vienna locations – Café Museum and Augarten Palace. In addition to tasting coffee, you’ll be part of a little Viennese culture and history, first at Café Museum, a coffeehouse and meeting place that dates back to 1899 and has hosted creative figures like Gustav Klimt. Then, at Augarten Palace, your coffee is complemented by a guided small-group tour of the famous Augarten Porcelain Factory.
Discover Vienna’s coffee culture with this tasting experience at the Augarten Palace and Café Museum. This Vienna experience can be enjoyed over the course of two days (consecutive or non-consecutive) and includes a coffee poster for you to bring home.
- Free delivery of tour vouchers to your hotel
- Tastings of three coffee specialties and a selection of three desserts at the café museum
- Coffee poster
- Guided tour of the augarten porcelain factory
- Coffee and cake at the restaurant decor
What isn't included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off