Perth Zoo General Entry Ticket and Sightseeing Cruise
Perth Zoo General Entry Ticket and Sightseeing Cruise information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Take pleasure in a cruise along the Swan River, viewing sights including Kings Park and the magnificent homes along millionaires row. Then, visit the Perth Zoo. This zoo was opened in 1898 and at that stage, only housed two lions, a tiger and six staff. The zoo is now home to over 1800 animals and focuses on providing visitors with an experience they would not receive, unless in the wild!
The pass allows you to enjoy both activities on the same day or on separate days, the choice is yours.
- Sightseeing swan river cruise
- Entry to perth zoo
- 10% discount at all perth zoo café’s and zoonique gift shop
- Rountrip ferry transfers to perth zoo
- Gst (goods and services tax)
What isn't included
- Hotel pickup and drop off