Yarra Valley Food and Wine Small Group Tour
Tour description provided by Viator
For all things gourmet with personalized service, join this small group Yarra Valley food and wine tour from Melbourne. Enjoy private wine tastings accompanied by cheese and fruit samples, stop at local produce stores and pause for lunch in a winery served with matching wines. Your full-day tour includes a professional guide with local knowledge, plus return hotel transfers.
Head for De Bortoli Winery, a third generation, Italian family owned winery. From its vineyards in this premium wine growing region, De Bortoli makes a wide range of award winning wines including the world acclaimed sweet white Noble One. Taste a selection of De Bortoli wines accompanied by cheese and fruit.
Visit the Produce Store at Yering Station Winery, showcasing produce from the region and taste estate wines at the Old Winery Building.
Continue your food and wine journey with lunch at Domaine Chandon while enjoying stunning views of the vineyards and lake. Visit Coldstream Hills Winery for wine tasting and conclude the afternoon at the 100-year-old working Yarra Valley Dairy and sample hand-made farm cheeses. Taste wine at the adjacent Yarra Valley Wine Hub, a cellar door for producers of single vineyard wines from low yielding, distinctive vineyards.
- Private wine tasting at de bortoli winery with cheese
- Wine tasting at yering station winery and visit to the yering station produce store and art gallery
- Lunch at domaine chandon including 4 half glasses of wine, antipasto platters and a main course
- Cellar door tasting at coldstream hills winery including some reserve wines
- Cheese tasting at the yarra valley dairy
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)