Callington Mill information
Spinning above the Oatlands rooftops, the Callington Mill was built in 1837 and ground flour until 1891. After decades of neglect, with the innards collecting pigeon poo and the stonework crumbling, it’s been fully restored and is once again producing high-grade organic flour. It’s an amazing piece of engineering, fully explained on guided tours leaving hourly from 10am to 3pm. The town visitor information centre is here, too.