Hobart Historic Afternoon Tour
Hobart Historic Afternoon Tour information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Tour the highlights of Hobart then travel to Richmond, one of Australia's most original historic villages on a afternoon guided coach tour.
Nowhere else in Tasmania is the romance and nostalgic charm of colonial days more alive then in the village of Richmond. From its convict built homes, classic Georgian mansions and small cottages to the charming unique shops, galleries and the oldest road bridge in Australia. A historic tour not to be missed!
- Sullivan's Cove - Hobart's birthplace and Ferry Terminal
- Parliament House
- Salamanca Place - Georgian style warehouses
- Battery Point - charming historic houses, pubs and boutique shops
- Constitution Dock
- ABC Buildings - Hobart's original sandstone railway station
- Head out the Brooker Highway passing North Hobart and Newtown
- Derwent Entertainment Centre
- Visit Richmond - one of Australia's most unique and historic towns dating from the 1820's
- Cross the Richmond Bridge - the oldest road bridge in Australia
- Richmond Goal - operational from 1826
- Excellent photo opportunities from specially selected vantage points - for that perfect shot!
- 3.5 hour coach tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Gst (goods and services tax
What isn't included
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)