Sydney Arrival Transfer: Airport to Hotel
Sydney Arrival Transfer: Airport to Hotel information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
This Sydney Airport Transfer from both the Domestic and International Terminals to your Sydney Hotel, operates 7 days a week, 365 days a year. It calls at major hotels and backpackers in downtown Sydney and surrounding suburbs. Submit a booking online and the transfer will be confirmed instantly. You will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver upon arrival.
For that added personalized touch, book this "Meet and Greet" service with a direct transfer from Sydney International or Domestic Airports to downtown Sydney, Kings Cross, Potts Point, Elizabeth Bay, Rushcutters Bay, Paddington, Chinatown, Haymarket, Darling Harbour, Darling Harbour Wharf, Circular Quay, Bondi, Randwick or Coogee hotels, door to door.
This service must be pre-booked at least 48 hours prior to arrival and cannot be arranged when you arrive so get in early and book online today.
Note: Transfers are not available with drop off at any private residence or hotels north of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, including North Sydney and Kirribilli.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Sydney hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's easy.
At time of booking, You must include the following flight and hotel details:
- Flight Number
- Domestic / International Airport
- Departing City / Arrival City
- Arrival Time
- Hotel Name
- Hotel Address
Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport is approximately 20 - 22 kilometers to downtown Sydney and the journey takes approximately 25 - 30 minutes. An additional 15 minutes should be allowed if passengers are travelling to Randwick, Coogee or Bondi. The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Accessing some city hotels on New Year's Eve can be more time consuming than usual.
- One-way transfer in mini coaches from airport to hotel
- A personal "meet and greet" service
- Hotel drop off in downtown sydney, kings cross, potts point, elizabeth bay, rushcutters bay, paddington, chinatown, haymarket, darling harbour, darling harbour wharf, circular quay, bondi, randwick - gemini hotel only or coogee.
- Australian goods and services tax (10%)
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Transfers do not drop off at north sydney, kirribilli or private residences