Shark Diving Xtreme in Sydney
Shark Diving Xtreme in Sydney information and booking
Special Offer Book by September 19, 2014 to save 20% by booking 9am departure. See pricing options for complete details.Check prices & availability
Tour description provided by Viator
Come face-to-face with giant sharks, stingrays, turtles and much more on your dive with the sharks at Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary! Immerse yourself and enjoy the thrilling excitement of diving with some of the most feared and often misunderstood creatures of the deep blue sea.
Introductory Shark Dive:
Suitable for those who have never dived before and/or certified divers. This is a unique first time diver experience. Begin the day with an introductory dive course, Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary expert instructors will teach you all the skills needed to complete your first Shark dive! Next, take the plunge!
SCUBA Tune Up Program:
Suitable for certified divers only. Scuba tune up is for divers who would like to refresh their skills. Great if you haven't dived recently, to ensure you can relax and enjoy the dive. Essential for divers who have logged less than 15 dives and haven't dived in the last 6 months. The dive includes a re-introduction to scuba and pool skills and the 30 minute shark dive.
Certified Shark Dive:
Suitable for certified divers only. More than just a dive with sharks - join Sydney's first Shark Awareness Program, educating divers on topics ranging from the plight of the endangered grey nurse sharks and the identification of the various species to facts surrounding the most dangerous shark species. Next, take the plunge!
From December to February additional night dives sessions are available. The 2.5 hour experience includes 30 minutes underwater in the 4 million liter Shark Harbor tank, with huge Grey Nurse Sharks, stingrays, turtles and loads of fish. Even thought it's a night dive, the lights will stay on for the entire experience. Valid for two people per booking, so grab a friend and book now.
All Dives Include:
- Guaranteed perfect conditions every time. Great visibility within the 4 million liter Oceanarium.
- Guaranteed to get up close and personal with 4 different species of sharks, 7 adult Grey Nurse sharks, 1 juvenile Grey Nurse shark (born at Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary in 2001),4 different species of stingrays, giant turtles and a vast array of marine life.
- Briefing on introduction to scuba diving (introductory dives only)
- 1 hour shark awareness course (certified dives only)
- Oceanarium tank dive with sharks (30 minutes)
- Full equipment hire (wetsuits, booties, mask and tanks)
- Entrance fee, live shows and guided tours at manly sea life sanctuary
- Hot showers
- Shark dive x-treme certificate
- Australian goods and services tax (gst)
What isn't included
- Meals and drinks
- Optional underwater photos, available for additional cost