Sydney Tower Eye
Sydney Tower Eye information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
View Sydney in all its breathtaking glory from Sydney Tower Eye and the Observation Deck. At 309 meters (1000 feet) the Observation Deck is the highest viewing platform in the city, and boasts 360-degree panoramic views across the skyline. State-of-the-art multilingual touchscreens and the high-powered binoculars provide an interactive introduction to some of Sydney's famous landmarks.
Sydney Tower Eye provides unsurpassed, birds-eye views in all directions over Sydney and its world-famous harbor. The lofty turret is so high, visitors can see ships at sea approaching Sydney two hours before someone on the beach, and watch planes touchdown at Sydney Airport 10 kilometers away. It takes just 40 seconds to be whisked in high-speed double-decker lifts from downtown Sydney to the tower's observation deck suspended high above the city. Marvel at the view with the use of free telescopes. With both day and night viewing available, there's simply no better place to experience the beauty of one of the world's most picturesque cities.Your ticket also includes a visit to the 4D Cinema Experience, the first 4D movie produced entirely in Australia. An amazing flight through Sydney, taking in the sights and sounds of this incredible harbor city.
Why not combine your Sydney Tower Eye with up to 4 of Sydney's top attractions by purchasing a Combination Ticket. The attractions do not need to visited on the same day as the Combination Ticket is valid for one month from the entry date of the first attraction visited
- WILD LIFE Sydney - next door to the Sydney aquarium , WILD LIFE Sydney is home to the largest variety of Australian flora and fauna. Pat a koala and watch the keepers feed the animals.
- Sydney Aquarium - Sydney Aquarium has the world's largest Great Barrier Reef exhibit. Walk through the awe inspiring Open Ocean Oceanarium, home to huge stingrays, large shoals of fish and impressive array of sharks.
- Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary- Come face-to-face with giant sharks and stingrays in a walk-through 110 meter long acrylic tunnel. You'll see a vast array of marine life and meet some of Australia's most deadliest animals!
- Elevator ride to the top of sydney tower eye
- Sydney tower eye, 4d experience
- Admission to the sydney aquarium (if option selected at time of booking)
- Admission to wild life sydney (if option selected at time of booking)
- Admission to manly sea life sanctuary (if option selected at time of booking)
- Australia's goods and services tax (gst)
What isn't included
- Hotel pickup and drop off