Sydney Bike Tours
Sydney Bike Tours information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
What could be more fun than touring the beautiful waterfront city of Sydney by bike? Your no-stress cycling tour takes you through Sydney's historic neighborhoods for unforgettable harbor views. Cycle over the Sydney Harbor Bridge, spot the Opera House, see the sites by night or do a quick highlights tour for those pressed for time. With four cycle routes to choose from, there's something for everyone!
Taking a bike tour is easy, lots of fun and a truly memorable way to see Sydney. This is the only guided tour in town that shows you the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbor Bridge, the Rocks, Darling Harbour, Hyde Park, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and over 30 more great attractions – all on one tour!
You'll have the company of an expert guide on your cycling tour of Sydney, and pick up great tips and advice about what to do while you're in town. You'll also have the use of a super-comfortable bike, and meet other fun travelers on what is sure to be the best day out you'll have on your stay in Sydney.
There are four cycling tours to choose from, each featuring different routes so you are sure to book more than one! See the itineraries below for more details of the four tours:
- The Sydney Classic Tour, for all the Sydney icons and more
- The Sydney Highlights Tour, for a fast round-up of all the essential sights
- The Manly Beach and Sunset Cruise Tour, to see the city skyline at night
- The Sydney Harbour Bridge Ride, so you can say you've cycled over the famous bridge!
- All equipment
- Bike tour
- Experienced guide
- Sandwich and drink (only provided with the sydney harbour bridge ride tour)
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off