Sydney Harbour Top Deck Lunch Cruise
Sydney Harbour Top Deck Lunch Cruise information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Cruise aboard Sydney Harbour on Sydney's flagship MV Sydney 2000. Enjoy stunning views of Sydney Harbour from the upper deck with optional guranteed window seating, superb dining and attentive service.
This Sydney Harbourcruise includes a 2 or 3-course lunch. Your amazing views of Sydney's spectacular Harbour provides perfect photo opportunities whilst dining with the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge as your backdrop.
This is a wonderful way to enjoy Sydney Harbour, an unforgettable experience any time of year.
Please note: During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel will be replaced with the John Cadman III or Captain Cook III.
Sydney lunch cruise sample menu:
- Seafood and smoked Chorizo tapas
- Sliced chicken breast and fragrant couscous salad drizzled with lemon infused olive oil
- Vegetarian antipasto - which may include a selection of marinated mushrooms, flame grilled artichoke hearts, Mediterranean beans, risone, green tomato pickles and asparagus
Main Course: (All main courses are served with a market vegetable of the day)
- Spinach and ricotta ravioli with truffle infused sauce of three cheeses
- Fillet of Tasmanian salmon with fragrant lemon couscous and salsa verde
- Grilled eye fillet with red onion jam and rich veal jus
- Eggplant and zucchini torte with capsicum sauce
- Vanilla trifle with almond biscotti
- King Island camembert and classic vintage cheddar with pear past and water biscuits
- 3-hour sightseeing cruise of sydney harbour.
- Guaranteed window seat (option to be selected at time of booking)
- 2 or 3 course lunch
What isn't included
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)