Great Barrier Reef 30-Minute Scenic Helicopter Tour from Cairns
Great Barrier Reef 30-Minute Scenic Helicopter Tour from Cairns information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Take a scenic helicopter tour from Cairns over the stunning Great Barrier Reef, one of the seven natural wonders of the world. You'll have unforgettable views of the Great Barrier Reef's coral and marine life, plus the gorgeous tropical coastline and islands of Far North Queensland. While enjoying the incredible views of the reef, you'll take some of the most spectacular photos imaginable.
You'll take off from Cairns Airport on your 25-minute scenic helicopter flight over the Great Barrier Reef. Viewing the coral and marine life of the Great Barrier Reef from the air is an amazing experience. You'll enjoy bird's-eye views of exquisite coral clusters, schools of fish, manta rays, reef sharks and turtles. The flight also takes you over famous sites such as Green Island and Upolo Cay, so be sure to bring your camera on this once-in-a-lifetime flight!
- Scenic helicopter flight (25-minutes)
- Informative commentary during the flight
- Australia's goods and services tax (gst)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from cairns and northern beaches hotels
What isn't included
- Return transfers from port douglas hotels are at an additional cost of au$55 per per person, payable to the coach driver on the day of travel