Private Helicopter Tour: Great Barrier Reef Island Snorkeling and Gourmet Picnic Lunch
Tour description provided by Viator
Take a scenic helicopter tour from Cairns and spend the morning relaxing on far-flung Vlasoff Cay, surrounded by the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef. You will land on this remote coral sand island with all the supplies you'll need for your two-hour island retreat: a gourmet picnic hamper including champagne and nibbles, picnic blanket, beach umbrella, deck chairs and snorkeling equipment. What more could you wish for!
Scenic helicopter flights from Cairns take you over the stunning Great Barrier Reef, one of the world's greatest natural wonders. You'll have unforgettable views of the Great Barrier Reef's coral and marine life, plus the gorgeous tropical coastline and islands of Far North Queensland. While enjoying the incredible views of the reef, you'll take some of the most spectacular photos imaginable.
You'll then have two hours to relax, read a book, swim in the crystal-clear waters, snorkel, bask in the sun, snack on your gourmet picnic supplies and sip champagne. And as you soak up the magic of this idyllic world, you'll be equipped with life's little comforts, like a picnic blanket, beach umbrella and deck chairs.
- 30-minute scenic flight over the great barrier reef
- 2-hours on secluded vlasoff cay
- Picnic basket including gourmet food and beverages
- Snorkeling equipment
- Picnic blanket, beach umbrella and beach chairs
- Environmental management charge (reef tax)
- Australia's goods and services tax (gst)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What isn't included
- Return transfers from port douglas hotels are available at an additional cost of au$55, payable direct to the coach driver on the day of travel