Australian Outback Spectacular Gold Coast
Australian Outback Spectacular Gold Coast information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Discover the Outback Spirit with Australian Outback Spectacular, an evening dinner show presented by R.M.Williams, filled with outback music, drama and action! Australian Outback Spectacular is just 20 minutes from the heart of Surfers Paradise and the ticket price includes show, dinner, drinks and a free Stockmen's hat!
Saddle up and join us on a captivating journey to the snow peaked mountains of the high country where enchanted whispers and legendary yarns come alive with the most inspiring stories of Australian characters.Be dazzled like never before by the amazing animal stars. See death defying stunts and aerial performances as you hear the brave tale of the Aussie girl sold to the circus at the tender age of 7 and the courageous story of the most . Be mesmerised by biggest display of special effects ever seen as you travel the Road to Omeo with Australia’s yesteryear ghosts.Stirring a new musical score and all the comedy, action and drama you’ve come to expect, prepare yourself for the most breathtaking arena show ever produced under the Australian Outback Spectacular roof. Witness the bravery, beauty and courage of the greatest Australian stories never told... High Country Legends. Only at Australian Outback Spectacular
Dinner Menu:A mouthwatering and tantalizing array of Aussie food will make up the delicious dinner you will be served during Australian Outback Spectacular!Entrée:
- Slow roasted home-style pumpkin soup with crunchy golden croutons.
- Barbecue tenderloin beef steak with rich gravy, seasoned with Kakadu plum sauce and served with garden vegetables.
- Char-grilled chicken breast with chicken gravy served with garden vegetables and a roll
- Vegetarian: a Ratatouille mix of capsicums, onion, zucchini, egg plant, chopped tomato and fresh herbs mixed with a bush tomato sauce, served in a camp oven pot and topped with pastry.
- Special dietary variations can be accommodated for guests requiring options to the standard menu based on medical advice (minimum 48 hours notice required)
- Baked apple pie, delicately drizzled with warm salted caramel sauce and topped with a dollop of fresh high country cream.
- Choice of beer, wine or soft drink throughout the show.
- Live entertainment
- 3-course dinner
- Free stockmen's hat
- One glass of beer, wine or soft drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if chosen (selected gold coast hotels only)
What isn't included
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)