Ayers Rock Helicopter Tour to Uluru, Kata Tjuta & Lake Amadeus: 55-minute flight
Tour description provided by Viator
Flying slow and keeping low, like a lizard, this helicopter flight from Ayers Rock offers exceptional viewing opportunities of Australia's Red Center. See the unspoiled beauty of the Northern Territory desert as you take in the vast splendor of Lake Amadeus on this extended helicopter flight. Look for camels roaming where the salt lake meets the desert sands, and then marvel at the spectacle of Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta (The Olgas).
This 55-minute helicopter flight takes in amazing sites including Lake Amadeus, the largest salt lake in the Northern Territory and the World Heritage listed Uluru and Kata Tjuta. With pick and drop off at your Ayers Rock Resort accommodation included, this extended helicopter tour is an absolute must!
- Return hotel transfers from ayers rock resort in air-conditioned shuttle buses
- 55-minute helicopter flight, professional crew and pilot
- Informative commentary by local pilots in english
- In flight music and informative commentary in 5 different languages on a compact disk audio system
- Safety briefing
- Australian goods and services tax (gst)
What isn't included
- Food and drinks