Sydney Tower Eye
Sydney Tower Eye information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
View Sydney in all its breathtaking glory from Sydney Tower Eye and the Observation Deck. See Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House from a different perspective, watch the ships sailing into Botany Bay and the Blue Mountains rising up in the east. At 250 meters (820 feet) the Observation Deck is the highest viewing platform in the city, and boasts 360-degree panoramic views across the skyline.
Sydney Tower Eye provides unsurpassed, birds-eye views in all directions over Sydney and its world-famous harbor. The lofty turret is so high, visitors can see ships at sea approaching Sydney two hours before someone on the beach, and watch planes touchdown at Sydney Airport 10 kilometer away. It takes just 40 seconds to be whisked in high-speed double-decker lifts from downtown Sydney to the tower's observation deck suspended high above the city. Marvel at the view with the use of free telescopes. Complimentary guided tours, provided on the hour, will help you gain the most out of your experience.
Your ticket also includes a visit to the 4D Cinema Experience, the first 4D movie produced entirely in Australia. An amazing flight through Sydney, taking in the sights and sounds of this incredible harbor city.
Why not combine your Sydney Tower Eye with up to 4 of Sydney's top attractions by purchasing a Combination Ticket. The attractions do not need to visited on the same day as the Combination Ticket is valid for one month from the entry date of the first attraction visited
- WILD LIFE Sydney - next door to the Sydney aquarium , WILD LIFE Sydney is home to the largest variety of Australian flora and fauna. Pat a koala and watch the keepers feed the animals.
- Sydney Aquarium - Sydney Aquarium has the world's largest Great Barrier Reef exhibit. Walk through the awe inspiring Open Ocean Oceanarium, home to huge stingrays, large shoals of fish and impressive array of sharks.
- Oceanworld Manly- Come face-to-face with giant sharks and stingrays in a walk-through 110 meter long acrylic tunnel. You'll see a vast array of marine life and meet some of Australia's most deadliest animals!
- Elevator ride to the top of sydney tower eye
- Complimentary guided tours from the observation deck at sydney tower
- Sydney tower eye, 4d experience
- Admission to the sydney aquarium (if option selected at time of booking)
- Admission to wild life sydney (if option selected at time of booking)
- Admission to oceanworld manly (if option selected at time of booking)
- Australia's goods and services tax (gst)
What isn't included
- Hotel pickup and drop off