Australia Zoo 1-Day or 2-Day Admission Ticket
Australia Zoo 1-Day or 2-Day Admission Ticket information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
G'day and welcome to Australia Zoo, home of The Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin! Just one hour north of Brisbane, Australia Zoo offers a full day of wildlife adventure. Open since 1970 as Beerwah Reptile and Fauna Park, this unique zoological facility is home to over 1000 animals on nearly 60 acres of natural bushland. If you're in the area - you MUST visit Australia Zoo!
There is no other zoo like Australia Zoo! Through the love, passion, and devotion of both Steve and Terri Irwin, Australia Zoo is able to educate and share with you the magnificent, often threatened, or sometimes even threatening wildlife of the world. Bringing you up close and personal with some of the worlds most misunderstood and feared animals (as well as the cute and cuddliest), so that you can share and learn, appreciate and understand.
The daily demonstrations take on a whole new dimension when the keepers actually interact with the wildlife, from giant snakes to hungry crocodiles. Whether you would like to see the Otters catching their own fish, or meet them up close and personal, plan on spending the entire day to experience all the full-on action and adventure! You can even get cozy with some of our wandering wildlife as keepers introduce you to snakes, koalas, camels, tortoises, alligators, lizards and more!
Australia Zoo Exhibits:
- The Crocoseum - see crocodiles in clear water ponds, in an action-packed show full of discovery and adventure
- Tiger Temple - home to eleven majestic tigers (six Sumatrans, five Bengals), and four cheetah, the Tiger Temple provides an amazing opportunity for you to get up close with these critically endangered animals
- Elephantasia - is Australia's largest Asian elephant facility, meet the awe-inspiring Asian elephants, Siam, Sabu and Bimbo at the daily elephant feedings. You can hand-feed the beautiful girls from a massive supply of fresh fruit and vegetables!
- Australia zoo entrance one-day or two-day pass
- Australia's goods and services tax (gst)
What isn't included
- Food and drinks
- Pram, wheelchair and locker hire fee
- Additional animal encounters