Vietnam on a Shoestring
All content by G Adventures
From chaotic Ho Chi Minh City to charming Hoi An, the imperial capital of Hue, vibrant Hanoi and the stunning natural beauty of Halong Bay, this trip has something for everyone. Journey up the coast in this jam-packed introduction to the country's highlights and nightlife with other travellers your own age—so you can be sure to get down with others that’ll keep up. Our CEOs will take you to the highlights on a shoestring and then let you loose so you can do what you really want.
- Exploring the bustling streets of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Relaxing on golden beaches.
- Shopping in quaint Hoi An.
- Discovering Hue's citadels and pagodas.
- Floating through magical Halong Bay.
- Discovering the vibrant streets of Hanoi.
Nha Trang beaches, Halong Bay boat trip with lunch and guide, orientation walk around Hanoi's Old Quarter
Group Size Notes
Max 16, avg 10.
7 breakfasts, 1 lunch.
Allow USD225-300 for meals not included.
Train, local bus, air-con bus, walking, boat.
Simple hotels (8 nts), sleeper trains (3 nts).
- USA / Canada 1 855 667 9501
- United Kingdom 0844 272 2120
- Australia 1300 884 162
- New Zealand 0800 333 415
- Germany 01805 70 90 30 70
- Rest of World 00 1 855 667 9501