China on a Shoestring: Hong Kong to Beijing
All content by G Adventures
Soak in the vibrant pulse of Hong Kong, float down the Yangtze on a Chinese-style riverboat and walk the Great Wall with other others that share your appetite for adventure. Enjoy eighteen days packed with China's major sights and out-of-the way gems with the freedom to choose those that interest you. Cycle along Xian’s ancient city walls and through the stunning rice fields and limestone karsts of Yangzhou. Explore gorgeous scenery straight out of a painting or just relax and take it all in.
- Exploring Shanghai and Hong Kong's bustling streets and Yangshuo's karst scenery.
- Cruising the Three Gorges of the Yangtse River.
- Discovering history in Xi'an and Beijing.
- Walking along the Great Wall of China.
Yangtze River exploration, excursion to the Great Wall, orientation walk of Xi'an and Shanghai.
Group Size Notes
Max 15, avg 10.
Allow USD 270 - 360 for meals not included.
Train, Local bus, Private bus, Chinese-style boat, Walking, Cycling
Simple Hotels/guesthouses (10 nts), Sleeper train (5 nts, 6 berth train) and/or Yangtze boat (2 nts)
- USA / Canada 1 855 667 9501
- United Kingdom 0844 272 2120
- Australia 1300 884 162
- New Zealand 0800 333 415
- Germany 01805 70 90 30 70
- Rest of World 00 1 855 667 9501