Explore Cambodia & Laos—Volunteer
All content by G Adventures
Spend time volunteering with one of our projects in Laos and Cambodia and you'll take away so much more than souvenirs or photographs—you'll engage the local community with building and education initiatives. And you’ll still have the opportunity to explore incredible ruins at Angkor Wat and experience French influences in riverside cafés. Whether you're marvelling at stunning scenery, Buddhist monasteries or the face of a smiling child, this journey will allow you to dig deep into the people and culture of South East Asia.
- Volunteering with New Hope Cambodia in Siem Reap.
- Meeting workers of a local NGO in Luang Prabang.
- Marvelling at the magnificent temples of Angkor Wat.
- Enjoying a local homestay.
- Relaxing in the riverside town of Vang Vieng.
Entrance and guide to Angkor temples, New Hope Volunteer Project, Mekong island stay, UNESCO World Heritage town of Luang Prabang and local NGO visit in Luang Prabang.
Group Size Notes
Max 16, avg 10.
11 breakfasts, 1 dinner.
Please allow USD285-375 for meals not included.
Private bus, local bus, plane, boat, train
Hotels/guesthouses (12 nts), basic family homestay (1 nt), sleeper train (1nt).
- USA / Canada 1 855 667 9501
- United Kingdom 0844 272 2120
- Australia 1300 884 162
- New Zealand 0800 333 415
- Germany 01805 70 90 30 70
- Rest of World 00 1 855 667 9501