Beijing to Hong Kong Express
All content by G Adventures
Stand face to face with the Terracotta Warriors and marvel at the Temple of Heaven and other national treasures on this 10-day showcase of four diverse yet defining pieces of the Middle Kingdom. From the Forbidden City to the power of the Great Wall, head south through spectacular karst scenery to the bright lights of Hong Kong. Discover China's natural and cultural highlights with the perfect combination of included activities and free time to explore.
- Climbing the Great Wall.
- Strolling through Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City.
- Striking a pose with Terracotta Warriors.
- Cycling through rice paddies.
- Marvelling at skyscrapers in Hong Kong.
Trip to the Great Wall of China, Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square Guided Tour, Temple of Heaven Tour, Orientation Walk of Xi'an, Terracotta Warrior Tour, Flight to Guilin, Guided cycle ride through the countryside of Yangshuo, Moon Hill Climb, Walk to the Avenue of Stars in Hong Kong
Group Size Notes
Max 15, Avg 10
Allow USD200-250 for meals not included.
Train, plane, private/public bus, bicycle, walking
Hotels/guesthouses (7 nts), sleeper trains (2 nts)
- USA / Canada 1 855 667 9501
- United Kingdom 0844 272 2120
- Australia 1300 884 162
- New Zealand 0800 333 415
- Germany 01805 70 90 30 70
- Rest of World 00 1 855 667 9501