- Before you post. Search to see if someone’s already asked a similar question. Ask a better question and you’ll get a better answer. (Please fill out your profile, it’ll help us to help you.)
- Travel companions. If you’re looking for someone to travel with, the best place to post is in our travel companions forum.
- Keep it travel-related. We want to remind you that this forum is a place for travellers and travel enthusiasts to share tips, information, and their experiences about the Caribbea…
“Out of an abundance of caution, pregnant women advised to consider postponing travel to areas where Zika virus transmission is ongoing”
This advisory includes these countries: Brazil, Colombia, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Martinique, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Suriname, Venezuela, and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. The virus is usually spread via the Aedes species mosquito. There is no vaccine to…
Congratulations on booking a fabulous vacation to the Dominican Republic. You’re moments away from enjoying the country’s beautiful beaches, warm ocean waves, and idyllic surroundings. What is an important part of starting your trip off on the right foot? A smooth ride to the hotel with Dominican airport transfers by Transekur.
Your transportation needs do not stop at the terminal gate. Transekur is here to ensure you get to your destination with private airport transfers Punta Cana or private…
I have 14 days holiday over Xmas and New Year and would like to see the Caribbean for the first time.
I usually backpack around the globe so I enjoy culture as well as a bit of beach.
Would my fellow travellers be able to suggest a good destination for this time of year please and also give me reason why :)
I am planning to travel Carrebean Islands/Cuba during Dec/Jan for around 2-3 weeks .. easy with dates and location. St Luciais a must though :D
More into beaches, cocktails, driving in a vintage car, heritage, culture, cocktails etc., so if sounds any good please reply back.
It's always fun to travel with someone and I can take your pics ;)
Btw I live in edinburgh - 30/M.
I've been diving in Negril and Ocho several times, but will soon be taking my family for a week in Treasure Beach. I am PADI AOW certified. Is there any opportunity to dive around the South Coast?
Planning a vacation in Jamaica for 5days and 4 nights . We are travelling with friends
We are going to be 4 adults and 4 kids in all.
Looking for recommendations for the following
1. Choose between Monettgo Bay Vs Ocho Rios
2. If we choose Ocho Rios , best all inclusive resort to stay
3. Places where we coud find vegetarian food
4. Must see places near Oncho Rios with kids.
5. Recommendations for a private taxi driver with a car.
Greetings. My boyfriend and I will be traveling to Haiti for the first time in November and are interested in hiring a driver to pick us up from the airport and transport us to a residence in Jacmel. We are seasoned travelers and would not normally shy away from public transportation, but would like to make the trip as easy as possible since it will be our first time there.
Does anyone have recommendations on tour groups or trusted drivers? Normally I would try to arrange through the hotel, but…
Planning a vacation for sometime in mid February 2017. Will be there for one week. Looking for someone to sight see nightlife ECT...Doing all inclusive out of Milwaukee. Cheaper price for 2. So if your able to make it up here that would be a bonus for both of us. Otherwise see you there!