AddressAristides Villanueva 470 MendozaSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Lonely Planet review
With a great location and friendly, bilingual staff, this is one of the city’s better hostels. Common areas are spacious and the big shady backyard and pool are definite pluses.
Our independent authors have visited Mendoza Inn and selected this as one of our recommended hostels in Mendoza.
Description provided by property
Hostel Mendoza Inn is right where all the action takes place:
- Location: The Hostel is in Aristides Villanueva street where there are plenty of pubs, bars and restaurants.
- Tourism Information & Travel Agency: you can book tours. Ask for special HW price
- Meet People: During your stay in Hostel Mendoza Inn you will meet other travelers and make friends
- Party: on Wednesday and Friday we go out diner and party to other HI hostels in Mendoza. You cant miss it!!!
Dress up and get ready for have fun! Transportation to the other hostel is included.
- Internet: There are computers for guests with internet and there is also wi-fi if you have your own PC
- Security: There is a locker for each bed, you can buy a padlock at reception if you dont have one.
- Comfort: - Rooms: There are individual lights for reading.
- Luggage storage: if you check out and you have a late bus, you can store you backpack in the luggage storage; at check out time you leave your room but you can stay at the Hostel and use the common areas for free!!!
Kitchen for guests and Bar to buy beer and wine.
- Swimming Pool: The hostel Mendoza Inn has a big garden with a swimming pool!!!!!
What else? See the football worldcup with us!!!
Only fun people !!!!!!
Check in after 12:00 pm
Check out until 10:00 am
-Two steps from st Martin park
- Three steps from the pedestrian shopping centre
- Museums, bus terminal station, pubs and clubes: walking distance - Nearest bank 1 block
- Supermarket 1 block
- Laundry half block
Services & facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Bicycle Hire
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Pool Table
- Breakfast Included
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Swimming Pool
Interesting places nearby
Offers individual Spanish classes for AR$90 per hour as well as group classes.
Purple and yellow outside and polka-dotted upstairs, this bar-lounge gets packed after 2am, and by the end of the night, dancing on the...
Don’t miss this superb, extremely popular restaurant styled after an old-time pulpería (tavern), where the house wine is served in...