Recoleta Afternoon Walking Tour
Recoleta Afternoon Walking Tour information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Of the many neighborhoods in Buenos Aires, only a few show the grandeur and sophistication of Argentina's capital city. Find out which areas are of international interest on this Recoleta Afternoon Walking Tour. The influences from the Spanish, British, Italian and French become tangible as you walk the culturally glowing streets of these neighborhoods.
On this 2 mile (3.2km) walking tour you will visit:
- Recoleta Cemetery Detailed Visit
- Evita Peron, her Memorial & her Story
- Rufina Cambaceres' misfortune
- Tiburcia Dominguez' miserly husband
- Admiral Brown, the Leloir
- Pilar Basilica Visit
- Recoleta Cultural Center & Old Monastery
- Bourdelle's Monument to Alvear
- Palais de Glace: where Tango become of age
- History of Tango, Ports & Immigration
- BA Design Center & Terraces
- Giant Flower Close-up Visit (when available)
- Palermo Qt. & the 2001 Economy Crash
- National Library & Loma Mitre Qt.
- Monument to France & Argentina
- National Fine Arts Museum & Story
- ...and lots of local stories, curious facts & peculiarities!
Listen as your knowledgeable guide informs you about the local history, architecture, traditions, habits and unique features you might never have discovered otherwise. This is a fun, easy going tour where you will be taken "off the beaten track". Your walking tour begins where the 'Best of Buenos Aires Walk' ends!
*Full itinerary will be covered depending on time and circumstances at time of tour
- Walking tour
- Professional english-speaking guide
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off