Nairobi to Victoria Falls Adventure
All content by G Adventures
Inhale the fragrant perfume of Zanzibar’s spice plantations, hunt for the perfect snapshot of the ever-elusive Big Five across the Serengeti, feel the thunder of Victoria Falls—uncover the spectacular highlights of four African countries on this stellar 20-day adventure. Enjoy an intriguing combination of stunning wilderness and bright city lights from the comfort of our overland truck and camp under the big African sky for a unique perspective of this majestic land. With a unique itinerary that offers plenty of options, uncover all that this diverse region has to offer.
- Tracking the Big Five in agile 4x4 safari vehicles.
- Gazing at Mt Kilimanjaro and Victoria Falls.
- Inhaling spice plantation aromas.
- Chilling out at Lake Malawi.
- Rafting the Zambezi.
- Blissing out on the beaches of Zanzibar.
Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater entrances, visits, and game drives, Spice Plantation entrance and guided tour, 4-day Zanzibar excursion.
Group Size Notes
Max 22, avg 20.
19 breakfasts, 14 lunches, 13 dinners.
Allow USD120-145 for meals and drinks (including bottled water) not included.
Overland vehicle, 4x4 safari vehicles, minibuses, ferry.
Participation camping (13 nts), full-service camping (2 nts), simple hotels (4 nts).
- USA / Canada 1 855 667 9501
- United Kingdom 0844 272 2120
- Australia 1300 884 162
- New Zealand 0800 333 415
- Germany 01805 70 90 30 70
- Rest of World 00 1 855 667 9501