Kenya Overland Adventure
All content by G Adventures
Beginning and ending in Nairobi, this 6-day adventure offers up wild Kenya on a budget. Track the Big Five across the legendary plains of Masai Mara and spot flamingos at Lake Nakuru National Park—you'll take game drives at both locations. You'll travel in our unique overland truck, camp under the stars and have plenty of extra activity time for independent exploring at Lake Naivasha—home to hippos and hundreds of species of birds. You'll always be in the heart of Africa's stunning wilderness. Make sure your camera’s charged because you're going to need it.
- Encountering the wildlife of the famous Masai Mara.
- Camping in the great outdoors.
- Walking among giraffes on Crescent Island at Lake Naivasha.
- Learning traditional ways at a Masai settlement in the Loita Hills.
- Photographing widlife at Lake Nakuru National Park.
- Doing it all in less than a week.
Entrances and game drives in Masai Mara Game Reserve and Lake Nakuru National Park, Masai settlement visit and cultural walk.
Group Size Notes
Max 22, Avg 20
5 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners.
Allow USD40-50 for meals and drinks (including bottled water) not included.
Participation camping (3 nts), permanent tented camp (2 nts).
- USA / Canada 1 855 667 9501
- United Kingdom 0844 272 2120
- Australia 1300 884 162
- New Zealand 0800 333 415
- Germany 01805 70 90 30 70
- Rest of World 00 1 855 667 9501