Explore Chobe National Park
All content by G Adventures
Before you leave Zambia and the wonders of Africa, keep your adventure rolling with a tour of Chobe National Park. Chobe has Africa’s highest population of elephants and our open-vehicle game drives ensure the best chance of seeing them. We’ll also take care of wildlife activities, so instead of wondering what to do at sunset you’ll be cruising the river, spotting crocodiles and more pachyderms. Like all tours in this class, you’ll stay in a lodge that leaves the rugged adventure at the door—inside it’s all comfort.
- Enjoying an African sunset on a Chobe River boat cruise.
- Exploring Chobe National Park by open safari vehicle.
Two safari open vehicle game drives in Chobe National Park, sunset boat cruise on Chobe River.
Allow USD85-115 for meals not included.
Bus or van, boat, ferry, open safari vehicle.
Lodge (2 nts).
- USA / Canada 1 855 667 9501
- United Kingdom 0844 272 2120
- Australia 1300 884 162
- New Zealand 0800 333 415
- Germany 01805 70 90 30 70
- Rest of World 00 1 855 667 9501