Moroccan Desert Adventure
All content by G Adventures
Marrakech—whisper it and instantly your mind goes to a place of seduction and spices. Experience it for yourself. This intense 1-week journey through Morocco reveals the secrets of Marrakech and Casablanca and is crammed with all the activities and energy you crave. In the company of other young travellers, dance beside a campfire in the Sahara, go rock climbing in Todra and hang with the hippies in Essaouira. Explore the kasbahs, coast and desert and lose the herd on a trip you’ll never forget.
- Getting lost in ancient medinas.
- Dodging snake charmers.
- Riding a camel to a desert camp.
- Bargaining in exotic souks.
- Hanging with the hippies of Essaouira.
- Experiencing this land of mystery for yourself.
Overnight camel excursion to Bedouin tented camp in desert, Todra local village farmland walk, entrance to Aït Benhaddou kasbah, orientation walk in Essaouira.
Group Size Notes
Max 15, avg 10.
1 breakfast, 1 dinner.
Allow USD180-240 for meals not included.
Private air-con van, public bus, camel.
Hotels (6 nts), tented desert camp (1 nt).
- USA / Canada 1 855 667 9501
- United Kingdom 0844 272 2120
- Australia 1300 884 162
- New Zealand 0800 333 415
- Germany 01805 70 90 30 70
- Rest of World 00 1 855 667 9501